Schools are places that bring people together and at Elmhurst School for Boys, we recognise that the people who work for us are fundamental in enabling us to provide an outstanding learning experience for every pupil we teach. We are fortunate to be part of the Bellevue family of schools and benefit from continuing professional development opportunities and experiences that are unlikely to be matched by stand-alone independent schools.
If you would like to be part of a well-resourced, caring school community that is committed to working in partnership with our parents and with an unyielding determination to do its very best for every boy, then we would love to hear from you.
Early Years Worker
Elmhurst School for Boys is an independent preparatory school for boys aged 3-11, with a focus on finding brilliance in every boy through a balance of strong pastoral care and academic rigour. We are currently looking for an experienced early years worker to join our team.
The successful candidate should have minimum Level 2 but ideally a Level 3 Early Years qualification and experience in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as a desire to positively impact on our boys successful journey through the school. Ambitious professionals will enjoy the challenge of working as part of the Bellevue family of schools and also find opportunities for apprenticeship training as part of on-going CPD.
If you are a passionate and experienced early years specialist with an enthusiastic and caring attitude who understands the benefits of adult and child led activities this role could be ideal for you. It would also be desirable for the successful candidate to have an interest in Forest School and outdoor learning.
Elmhurst School for Boys offers:
- A happy and close knit school environment where the whole community cares
- A traditional preparatory school with an innovative approach to the curriculum
- A ‘best for boys’ understanding of how to value each individual, their talents and needs in an all boys school
- Strong partnerships with parents, local independent schools and the wider local community
- Part of the Bellevue family of schools with access to excellent opportunities for Continuous Professional Development and support from the BV Central Education Team as well as other schools in the group
- Excellent location with transport links and on site staff parking
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 10th May. Early applicants are invited. Interviews for short listed candidates will be held on a rolling basis. Applications must be made using the school’s own application form. A supporting statement is required, CV’s will not be accepted.
The school is committed to the safeguarding of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and DBS.
Please click here to view the application form.